Consignment is by appointment only.
We are currently accepting women's and children's spring and summer clothing.
Call the store at 410-377-0025 to schedule an appointment.
There is a printable checklist at the bottom of this page for you to use when you are preparing to bring your items in for consignment.
If you have never consigned before, here is how it all works:
- Have you decided that you want to consign with the Lily Pad? Call the store at 410-377-0025 to request an appointment. Include a brief description of the gender, brands, and sizes of your items.
- We will give you an appointment date. Please bring in 20 or less of your best items (think to yourself...would I buy this?). Please read the quality standards below.
- Allow about 15 minutes for your appointment. You are free to browse while we look at your items.
- ****Please read the list of the brands we do not take on the What to Bring page.****
- Make sure you have checked that you are only bringing the sizes we are accepting. This way we don't waste your time and you don't waste ours!
- Items are selected based on what we think will sell quickly and seem to be in demand.
- Your items will be on consignment for 60 days and you are responsible for coming to claim your items if you wish to have them back. After 60 days, we mark down the items or donate them to charity.
- You receive 40% of the sale price, when it sells. You will receive a check when your account reaches $35, and checks are mailed quarterly. You can use store credit anytime PLUS, you receive 10% off your purchase of consigned items when you use store credit.
Clothing must be clean, freshly laundered and wrinkle-free: We will not accept clothing that is stained or soiled, and must be free of obvious holes and fading and have no pilling or pet hair. Even clean clothing that has been in storage needs to be freshened. NEW and VERY GENTLY loved shoes only!
Clothing should be neatly folding or hanging. We will not accept trash bags filled with clothing.
Contact Us Here